15 Mar Hiring in Birmingham, AL – Service Desk Engineer
TailWinds Technologies is looking to hire a Service Desk Engineer with customer service experience in our Birmingham, AL office. Must have a solid technical background plus great problem-solving skills.
If you are looking for somewhere that you can work hard but have fun at the same time reach out to us. All IT engineers get gaming desktops\laptops and have 3+ monitors. We are truly an IT company.
This position will serve as part of our service desk team. A few responsibilities of this position include responding to requests for technical assistance via phone, email, or in-person, diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues, and stay current with systems information, changes, and updates.
- Window Server – DHCP, DNS, Print Management
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Office 365
- VMware (Basic Skills)
- Network – (Basic Troubleshooting)
- General IT Service Desk Experience – 2+ years
- Customer-service oriented
- Trustworthy and Dependable
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Oral and written communication skills